★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cwhpping cream
1/2 c( 1 stick ) butter
1/4 clight corn syrup
8 ozpremium white chocolate , chopped
1 cchpped dried cherries
1 ctoasted walnuts , chopped
How to Make Cherry Walnut White Chocolate
- spray a 9" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spray inside of a large heavy saucepan.
- Combine sugar, cream, butter, and syrup in prepared saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a boil, stirring frequently. Wash down sugar crystals.
- Attach candy thermometer to side of pan, making sure the bulb is submerged in the sugar mixture but not touching bottom of pan.
- Continue cookig about 6 minutes or until sugar mixture reaches softball stage ( 234 ) on the candy thermometer, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. let stand 10 minutes ( DO NOT STIR )
- Add white chocolate and vanilla, stir 1 minute or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in cherries and walnuts.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan. Score into 64 squares while fudge is still warm. Refrigerate until firm. Cut along lies into squares.