A friend introduced me to this years ago...and my family makes it EVERY Christmas for gifts. Family and friends wait for it!!! : )
Tastes like toffee, peanut butter and chocolate. Yummmmmmm.
How to Make Carolina Crunch
- 1Cover a jelly roll pan with foil.
Place a single layer of saltines onto foil sheet
- 2Boil 1 cup light brown sugar and 1 cup butter for four minutes -
- 3Dribble mixture over crackers
- 4Bake at 350 degrees 5 to 6 minutes, being careful it doesn't burn
- 5Sprinkle chips over entire batch.
- 6Let melt sitting out about 10 minutes.
Cool in refrigerator
- 8Break into chunks, and store in airtight container.