Candy Christmas Wreaths
- 10.5 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 stick
- butter ( 3/4 cup)
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 7 c
- corn flakes
- 4 tsp
- green food coloring ( or till you get the shade you want)
- small red cinnamon candies or red m&ms
How to Make Candy Christmas Wreaths
- 1In a large pot melt the butter, then add the marshmallows, melt those.
- 2Stir the butter and marshmallows together. Add the vanilla and food coloring till you get the shade of green you want.
- 3Pour in the cornflakes and mix well till it is covered pretty good.
- 4Grease your hands with butter. drop onto waxed paper and shape. If the kids are working with you make sure you let it cool just a little bit before they work with it. Just don't wait too long or it will harden. This batch makes two 9 in wreaths or several small ones.