Candy Bar Pizza
- 18 oz
- roll refrigerated sliceable chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 c
- thawed whipped topping
- babe ruth bars,coarsely chopped
- heath candy bars, chopped
- peanut butter twix bars, chopped
- 1/4 c
- caramel topping
How to Make Candy Bar Pizza
- 1Preheat the oven to 375^, Press cookie dough onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 375^ for 15 to 18 minutes. Cool completely.
Spread whipped topping evenly over cookie dough. Sprinkle chopped candies over whipped cream. Drizzle lightly with caramel topping. Refrigerate pizza until ready to serve. Cut into wedges.
Oh-it's so good!!!