☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cpeanut butter
1/2 stickunsalted butter (1/4 c.)
1 1/2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 bag(s)12 oz. bag semisweet choclate chips
1/8bar of paraffin wax
How to Make Buckeyes
- Place wax paper onto cookie sheets and set aside.
- Cream peanut butter and butter together. Add sugar a little at a time. Make sure to mix well. Mixture should not be too sticky.
- Roll mixture into 1" balls.
- Melt chocolate and wax together in a double boiler. Dip balls into chocolate. Leave a small portion of the ball uncoated. Use toothpick to remove ball from chocolate.
- Let cool on wax paper. Store in a cool place