These are FANTASTIC.
They're very easy to make, and have a little 'surprise' inside. I have tried many different Hershey Kisses, but the HUGS (white chocolate w/a choc. stripe) seem to have just the right amount of sweet.
1/4 cbutter or margarine
1 pkg12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
1 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1bag of hershey hugs (unwrap as needed)
as neededmelted white choc. chips or white almond bark
How to Make Brownie Bon-Bons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt together the butter & semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Stir in the next 3 ingredients
- Dough will be very stiff. I use a deep bowled measuring TABLESPOON and scoop out dough balls
- Form above dough ball around 1 Hershey HUG (unwrapped) completely enclosing the Hug.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 6 -8 minutes - They will appear shiney & soft as you take them out.
- When cool - drizzle w/melted white chocolate morsels or white almond bark