These are FANTASTIC.
They're very easy to make, and have a little 'surprise' inside. I have tried many different Hershey Kisses, but the HUGS (white chocolate w/a choc. stripe) seem to have just the right amount of sweet.
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine
- 1 pkg
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c
- bag of hershey hugs (unwrap as needed)
- as needed
- melted white choc. chips or white almond bark
How to Make Brownie Bon-Bons
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Melt together the butter & semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3Stir in the next 3 ingredients
- 4Dough will be very stiff. I use a deep bowled measuring TABLESPOON and scoop out dough balls
- 5Form above dough ball around 1 Hershey HUG (unwrapped) completely enclosing the Hug.
- 6Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 6 -8 minutes - They will appear shiney & soft as you take them out.
- 7When cool - drizzle w/melted white chocolate morsels or white almond bark