- 1 package (1 lb 2 oz) creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 24 oz vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Black-and-White Truffles
- 1Line 2 cookie sheets with waxed paper. Place cookies in large food processor. Cover; process with on-and-off pulses until consistency of fine crumbs. In large bowl, stir cookie crumbs and cream cheese until well blended and mixture forms a doughlike consistency.
- 2Roll dough into 1-inch balls; place half on each cookie sheet. Freeze about 30 minutes or until very firm.
- 3In microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating on High 1 minute 30 seconds; stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15-second intervals until melted and smooth.
- 4Remove half of the balls from freezer. Using 2 forks, dip and roll each ball in coating; return to cookie sheet. Remove the rest of the balls and repeat.
- 5In 1-quart resealable freezer plastic bag, place chocolate chips; seal bag. Microwave on High 35 to 50 seconds, squeezing chips in bag every 15 seconds, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Cut small tip from bottom corner of each bag. Drizzle chocolate over truffles. Refrigerate 30 to 45 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store covered in refrigerator.