Bailey's Irish Cream Fudge
Heather M. Baker
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This recipe is not for the wee leprechauns. But, the older leprechauns are sure to enjoy this recipe! The fudge is easy to prepare and turns out super creamy. The Test Kitchen
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM FUDGE
24 ozmilk chocolate chips ( 2 - 12 oz.pkgs.)
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
14 ozmarshmallow cream
2 tspvanilla extract
2/3 cBailey's irish cream
4-1/2 cgranulated sugar
12 ozevaporated milk
1/2 lbbutter or margarine
How to Make Bailey's Irish Cream Fudge
- In a very large bowl, combine the milk chocolate chips, semi-sweet chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla, and Bailey's Irish Cream. Set aside.
- Line a 10x15" baking pan with foil. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine granulated sugar, evaporated milk, and butter. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat. Cook slowly and stir constantly for 10 minutes.
- Pour the hot mixture into the bowl with the chips. Stir slowly by hand to combine. It is important to do this step by hand NOT with a mixer. Stir for approx. 2-3 minutes.
- Pour fudge into greased pan and chill to set.