- 1 pkg
- pretzel stick (little ones)
- 1 pkg
- white chocolate
- yellow m&m ( candy stores carry them )
WAL-MART SOMETIMES HAS THEM AROUND EASTER TIME
How to Make Bacon-n-eggs
- 1I usually start with about 3 to 4 blocks of white chocolate bark and melt over medium heat in a double boiler . you can use a microwave to melt the chocolate as directed on the package,
- 2While chocolate is melting , lay out wax paper and the lay two(2) pretzels down side by side (touching) about every inch lay down 2 more. (Make as many set's as you want)
- 3When chocolate is melted drop about a half of teaspoon onto each set of pretzels, About every 10 or so sets, Stop and put to M@M on the chocolate. (they set up pretty fast sometimes)Put the. M@M part face down into the chocolate.
- 4after you have finished and the chocolate has set , you can store the in a air tight container. Stacking with layers of wax paper.