Bacon & Eggs Candy or Cookie
Kids and adults all request this every year... they just love it!
This is a must on every candy tray... Enjoy!!!
How to Make Bacon & Eggs Candy or Cookie
- 1Line baking sheets with wax paper.
Place two pretzel sticks close to each other on the wax paper. Repeat until tray is full. (Don't over crowd).
- 2Place the white almond bark in a double boiler (or set a small pan on top of a smaller pan that has water in it), Bring double boiler's water to a boil, then turn the heat down to keep the water hot.
Melt the almond bark. Do Not let water or steam get into the bark. The bark should be melted and creamy.
- 3Using a teaspoon, fill the tip of the spoon with bark, drop a small amount onto the two pretzels.
Place two M & M's on the almond bark.
Repeat process until your desired amount is done!
- 4Place the pan of bacon and eggs in the freezer or refrigerator for about 5 - 10 minutes to set the candies.
- 5To remove from the wax paper, just gently wiggled the paper around and up and down a bit. We store them in zip lock bags or airtight containers.