I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
- 2 c
- dried apricots, washed and drained
- 2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 c
- chopped pecans or 1 can flaked coconut
How to Make Apricot Balls
- 1Finely grind apricots and orange; add granulated sugar.
- 2Cook in double boiler until thick.
- 3Chill thoroughly; shape into balls.
- 4Roll balls in powdered sugar; then in pecans. Place on cookie sheet.
- 5Chill for 30 minutes.
Mrs. Gerald W. Byas
Paris Church of God LWWB