Yummm Chocolate Cake
You'll want to try this chocolate cake it is dark, delicious and tender. You won't be sorry, it is perfect matched with peanut butter frosting or a 7 minute frosting.
It will leave you craving more...
·2 cups flour
·2 tsp baking soda
·1 tsp baking powder
·2 cups white sugar
·3/4 cup cocoa
·1/4 tsp salt
·1/2 cup vegetable oil
·1 cup hot coffee, strong
·1 cup buttermilk
·1 tsp vanilla
·2 eggs, large
How to Make Yummm Chocolate Cake
- In a large bowl add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, white sugar, cocoa and salt. Blend together well.
- In another bowl add the vegetable oil, coffee, buttermilk, vanilla and eggs, mix together well.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the bowl of flour and gently mix together.
- Pour the batter into a cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Frost with your favorite frosting or enjoy plain or with a little icing sugar.