Wowee Fudge Cake
1 boxchocolate cake mix, store brand is perfect
1 boxchocolate instant sugar free pudding mix, small box size
4 ozunsweetened baking chocolate (4 squares), melted
1 1/3 cskim milk (i used powdered and it came out great)
1/3 ccanola oil
1/3 cwater (if too thick to spoon easily into a cake pan, add a little bit more water until the right consistency)
How to Make Wowee Fudge Cake
- Put dry cake mix into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
Melt chocolate squares over double boiler or in microwave (be careful not to burn it!).
- In small bowl, mix instant pudding and skim milk until blended and thickened.
Add the melted chocolate and canola oil to the pudding and mix well.
Add the pudding mixture to the cake mix and stir until well-blended and no dry mix remains.
- Add water to make a smooth batter, adding a bit more water, if necessary, to get the right consistency. (It should not be thin like pancake batter and should spread easily in the pan with a little help from a spatula.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 40- 45 minutes in a well-greased, fluted cake or bundt pan. (Follow the directions on the cake mix box and you should be okay.)
- Cool for about 10 minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool completely before slicing.
Add a dusting of confectioners sugar if you like.
Serve with a scoop of ice cream or dollop or two of whipped cream for a super dessert.