★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- yellow cake mix
- 2 c
- cold milk
- 1 1/4 c
- 2 pkg
- jello lemon pudding (4 serving size)
- 1/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
How to Make Warm Winter Lemon Cake
- 1preheat oven to 350. Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Pour batter into greased 13x9 baking dish.
- 2Pour milk and water into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and granulated sugar. Beat with wisk 2 min or until well blended. Pour over cake batter in dish. Place dish on a baking sheet to catch drippings.
- 3Bake 55 to an hour or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan 20 min then sprinkle with powdered sugar. Can garnish with berries if desired.
- 4Good either served warm or cold. When the cake has cooled it will turn thick & custard like. Yummy!