P.S. Just so you'll know, these are not my photo's..found on different web pages and put them together.
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 2 c
- sugar (too too sweet for me, i use 1 & 1/2 c splenda)
- 12 oz
- vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- flaked coconut
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- whipped cream or ice cream, optional
- 1In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each until light and fluffy.
- 3Add crushed wafers to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- 4Fold in coconut and nuts.
- 5Pour into a "GENEROUSLY" greased and floured 10-inch. tube pan with a removable bottom (a bundt or a 10-inch round can also be used).
- 6Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours, testing after 1 hour.
Cool on wire rack 15 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely.
- 7P.S. If desired, garnish with whipped cream or ice cream.
You can also frost, glaze or dust with powdered sugar.
- 8Nutrition Facts:
1 serving (1 slice) equals 418 calories, 25 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.