UNFROSTED PB AND CHOCOLATE CAKE
Recipe & photo: prevention.com
1/2 call purpose flour
3/4 tspbaking powder
1 Tbspcanola oil
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cpeanut butter, creamy
3 Tbspunsweetened cocoa powder
How to Make UNFROSTED PB AND CHOCOLATE CAKE
- Bring a kettle of water to a boil.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and 1/2 cup sugar. Add milk, oil, and vanilla extract and mix until smooth. Stir in peanut butter.
- Spread mixture evenly in a slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix cocoa and remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Slowly stir in 1 cup boiling water. Pour over batter in slow cooker. DO NOT STIR.
- Cover. Cook on HIGH for 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 hours, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand for 20 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh fruit if desired.