Tuxedo Angel Food Cake
Use candy disks in different flavors and colors, to suit the holiday.
- 1 pkg
- angel food cake mix
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2/3 c
- coarsely grated semi sweet chocolate
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 c
- plus 1 tablespoon heavy cream
How to Make Tuxedo Angel Food Cake
- 1Preheat oven according to package directions.
Make cake according to box direction; adding the vanilla with the water. Beat until thick and shiny. Fold in the chocolate.
- 3Remove cake-invert pan over cooling rack. When cool, run a thin blade knife around cake to remove it from the pan.(center tube too). Place on cake stand or serving plate.
Melt chips in microwave safe dish at 30 second intervals until melted and stir in the cream and stir until smooth. Drizzle warm mixture on cake.