Traditional White Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Decorate each slice with a mint sprig and a few fresh raspberries or chocolate curls.
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- squares (3 oz) baker's premium white baking chocolate, melted
- ready-to-use chocolate flavor crumb crust (6 oz or 9 inch)
- 3 Tbsp
- red raspberry preserves
How to Make Traditional White Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- 1Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract with electronic mixer on med. speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended. Stir in white chocolate.
- 2Pour into crust. Microwave preserves in a small bowl on HIGH 15 seconds or until melted. Dot top of cheesecake with smallspoonfuls of prepreserves. Cut through batter with knife several times for swirl effect.
- 3Bake at 350 for 35-40 mins or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.