TRACIE'S MANDARIN ORANGE CAKE
Photo by: rebekahsfamilyfoodandfun.blogspot.com
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 smallcan mandarin oranges, drained
1 largecan crushed pineapple, drained
1 pkg(3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding
19 oz. bowl whipped topping
How to Make TRACIE'S MANDARIN ORANGE CAKE
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and mandarin oranges. Blend at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds); then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into a 13x9" cake pan. Bake in a pre-heated 350-degree oven for 35 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake on wire rack. In the meantime, prepare frosting.
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, the whipped topping, and the pudding mix. DO NOT prepare the pudding. Just use it straight from the box. Stir ingredients well until thoroughly mixed. Spread onto cooled cake.
- Decorate top of cake with drained mandarin orange slices (optional).