8 largeegg yolks
6 largeespresso shots
2 Tbspvanilla essence
1 1/4 csweet cream
20 ozmascarpone cheese
1 lbsponge cake
1 cchocolate flakes
How to Make Tiramisu
- Whisk the egg yolks with electric beater until they turn smooth and creamy.
- Mix the sugar in water and boil until it simmers.
- Put the sugar syrup in egg yolk. Beat until the mixture turns light and airy. Set aside.
- Mix espresso and amaretto in a cup and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the cream until it become stiff and fluffy. Set it aside as well.
- Now fold the mascarpone cheese in egg yolk mixture for five to eight minutes.
- Fold the whipped cream in cheeses and egg yolk mixture until it become one.
- Soak the biscuits in espresso and amaretto syrup.
- Cover the base of the transparent glass dish with the soaked biscuit (alternative sponge cake).
- Pour the cream mixture over the soaked biscuits.
- Topped the dish with another layer of soaked biscuit and pour the cream mixture again.
- Repeat the layering process.
- Topped the dessert with the reaming cream mixture and put in refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Sprinkle the dessert with chocolate flakes and cocoa powder before the final serving.