☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbaking chocolate
1/2 cbutter plus
1 1/2 Tbspbutter
1 dash(es)baking powder
How to Make Thuringian Brownies
- Melt chocolate with 4 T water over low heat, over double boiler or in the microwave, if using.
- Separate eggs, beat egg whites stiff.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together sugar, egg yolks and butter. Stir in melted chocolate, add flour and baking powder.
- Fold in stiff egg whites.
- Spread on cookie sheet, about 1 inch thick, and bake for about 25-30 minutes. Cube while still warm.