- (14 ounce) angel food cake, cut into cubes ( i buy the cake already made)
- (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- 1 qt
- fresh strawberries ( or more if you like)
How to Make The Ultimate Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- 1Wash, stem, and cut strawberries in half.
Add sugar; toss to mix well.
- 2Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar well.
Fold in whipped topping and cake cubes.
Spread cake into an ungreased 13x9 dish.
- 3Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Cut cake into squares; top with strawberries.