- 1 box
- german chocolate cake mix
- 3 large
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz
- mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pkg
- (9-1/2 oz. kraft caramels)
How to Make The" Cake" of All Cakes!
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350F. 325F if using a dark pan!
- 2Grease and flour a 9x13 pan.
- 3Unwrap caramels, combine with condensed milk in microwave safe dish. and buzz stirring several times until melted.
- 4Pour cake mix into a mixing bowl. Add eggs, oil and water. Beat on low speed just until combined, then on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and pour over the caramel mixture. Top with the rest of the batter. Return to the oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and while hot sprinkle with the chocolate mini- chips. Cool and enjoy! Moist, gooey and yummy.
Note: I refrigerated mine overnight, but let come to room temp. before serving with a dab of cool- whip.
I have also added nuts to my batter. :-)