The Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Cherry Pudding Cake
1 clight brown sugar
1/3 cunsweetened cocoa
2 chot water
2 cgluten free baking and pancake mix
1 cgranulated sugar or 1/2 cup sweetner like splenda
1/4 cunsweetened cocoa
1/4 cgrapeseed oil
2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspinstant expreso granules or 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
1(20 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
How to Make The Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Cherry Pudding Cake
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Combine brown sugar, 1/3 cup cocoa and 2 cups hot water in ungreased 11 X 7 inch glass or ceramic baking dish, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Lightly spoon baking mix into 2 dry 1 cup measuring cups and level with a knife.
- Combine baking mix and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add oil and next 4 ingredients, stirring just until combined.
- Spoon batter over brown sugar mixture in dish.
- Set dish on a jelly-roll pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 55 minutes or until cake springs back when touch lightly in the center.
- Remove from oven and cool for 30 minutes.
- Spoon cake and sauce into serving dishes.