Tequila Christmas Cake
- 1 cup sugar 1 tsp. baking powder 1 cup water 1 tsp. salt 1 cup brown sugar lemon juice 4 large eggs nuts 1 bottle tequila 2 cups dried fruit
How to Make Tequila Christmas Cake
- 1Sample the tequila to check quality
- 2Take a large bowl; check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality.
Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- 3Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again.
At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case.
- 4Pick the fruit up off the floor.
Mix on the turner.
If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity.
- 5Greash the oven.
Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
Don't forget to beat off the turner.
- 6Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat.
- 7Cherry Christmas to you all.