Sweet Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 3 1/2 c
- strawberry frosted shredded wheat cereal, finely ground to 1 1/2 cups
- 1 1/4 c
- sugar, divided
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 4 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 4 large
- 1/3 c
- spreadable seedless strawberry preserves
How to Make Sweet Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 325F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, allowing ends to extend over sides of pan. Mix cereal, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press evenly onto bottom of lined pan. Bake 10 minutes, allow crust to cool.
- 2Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well mixed. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until batter is blended. Pour over cooled crust. Carefully drop small spoonfuls of preserves over the batter. Drag knife-edge through batter several times to create a marble effect.
- 3Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Turn off oven and keep cheesecake in oven 10 minutes as oven begins to cool. Remove from oven and cool completely. Refridgerate to chill before slicing. Lift cheesecake by foil handles to remove from pan. Cut into 65 small rectangles.