Super Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake
J. White Harris
How to Make Super Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1Put butter in a 12-inch cast iron skillet. Turn oven to 350° and put skillet with butter in oven while oven heats.
- 2While oven is heating, mix cake mixes according to package directions. Set aside.
- 3When oven reaches 350° and butter is melted remove skillet from oven and mix in the brown sugar.
- 4Add as many pineapple slices as will fit into the bottom of the skillet. Add a Mauricio cherry to the center of each pineapple slice, I like to add extra cherries in spaces between the pineapple slices.
- 5Carefully add the cake batter to the skillet, return skillet to 350° oven, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes until a tooth pick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 6Remove cake from the oven and immediately invert cake on a serving platter.