☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1-1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 cswansdown cake flour
3/4 tspcream of tartar
1 tsporange extract
How to Make Sunshine Cake
- Boil sugar and water until threads drop from tip of a spoon.
- Pour hot syrup in fine stream into beaten egg whites, to which salt has been added. beating the mixture until cool. Then add the well-beaten egg yolks.
- Sift flour once into large bowl, measure, add cream of tartar and sift again three times.
- Fold very carefully into the egg mixture, add extract.
- Pour into an ungreased angel cake pan and bake 50 to 60 minutes in a moderate oven, 325 to 350 degrees.
- When done, invert to cool.