Sugar Free Lemon Lime Cake w/Fresh Fruit
Rose Mary Mogan
It is always easy and simple when you use cake mix, I embellished this boxed mix with Pistachio pudding and lemon lime Kool Aid, and fresh Strawberries and Kiwi.
I gave this one away to a friend, then made another one for North Carolina, I wanted to make sure it was up to par.
The fresh fruit makes an impressive presentation, then adding the Sugar Free yogurt covered Raisins, along with extra strawberries, made it look even more elegant & brought out the flavor in the Sugar Free Frosting.
- 1 box
- pillsbury sugar free cake mix
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury sugar free chocolate frosting
- 1 small
- box instant pistachio pudding(sugar free if possible)
- 1 pkg
- lemon lime kool aid (dry)
- 1/3 c
- canola oil
- 1 c
- milk (i used 2%)
- 5 large
- eggs room temperature
- ripe kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced
- 1 qt
- ripe strawberries (washed,hulled & quartered)
- handfull sugar free yogurt covered raisins(optional)