SUGAR FREE Lemon Lime Bundt Cake W/Choc Chips
Rose Mary Mogan
1 boxpillsbury sugar free vanilla cake mix
1 can(s)sugar free pillsbury chocolate frosting
1 smallbox sugar free lime jello
1 pkglemon lime kool aid (dry)
5 mediumeggs (room temperature) or 3 large eggs
1 csemi sweet mini chocolate chips
2ripe kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced thin
·whole strawberries, washed for center
How to Make SUGAR FREE Lemon Lime Bundt Cake W/Choc Chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease or spray with non stick cooking spray a bundt pan and set aside till needed.
- Pour Cake Mix into medium size bowl, add sugar Free Jello and dry kool-aid, then stir to mix. Add oil, water, and eggs to bowl and beat till well mixed. Then add chocolate chip pieces and stir with a spoon or spatula to blend into batter.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan and bake for 39 to 43 minutes or according to instructions on box.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, then invert onto large serving platter, and allow to cool completely before frosting.
- Frost with Sugar Free frosting when completely cooled, will not use entire can. Refrigerate left over and save for another use.
Garnish with thin slices of Kiwi, and halved or quarter strawberries. Fill center with whole washed strawberries.
- NOTE: Cake will not rise as high as a cake made from scratch. Also note that the Kool Aid and Jello adds a slightly tart flavor, in addition to changing the color of the batter. The fresh Kiwi & Strawberries enhances the flavor. Hope you like it as much as we did. My neighbor could not beleive the entire cake was Sugar Free.