Sugar Free Blueberry Cake "or not"
Shawn A Reed
I made a chocolate raspberry cake 2 weeks ago and it was a hit.
I post mainly regular recipes on here but I'm going to start posting some of the reduced recipes also.
- 1 box
- pillsbury sugar free yellow cake mix,
- 1 c
- half and half
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- tub of pillsbury sugar free vinilla frosting,
- jar of smuckers sugar free blueberry jam,
How to Make Sugar Free Blueberry Cake "or not"
- 1Preheat oven 325, spray 13x9 cake pan or grease & flour
- 2Mix cake mix, eggs, half&half and sour cream until blended, beat on med speed for 2 minutes, pour into cake pan and bake 30 to 35 minutes
- 3Let cake cool 5 minute and warm jam or jelly. Poke holes in cake with the end of a wooden spoon every inch, pour jam or jelly over cake slowly making sure holes are being filled
- 4cool cake completly and frost