Sugar free applesauce cake
1 boxraisins 14 oz.
2/3 ccooking oil
1 can(s)unsweetned applesauce no. 2 can
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspcinnamon, ground
1 tspallspice, ground
12 pkgsweet and low (not equal)
2 cself rising flour
1 cnuts (optional)
How to Make Sugar free applesauce cake
- cook raisins and water until almost dry
- mix together cooking oil, soda and applesauce.
- beat eggs until smooth
- combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- pour mixture into a greased tube or bundt cake pan.
(pam cooking spray works well)
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 45 to 60 minutes. check with toothpick for doneness. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before turning out.