Strawberry Lemon Trifle
- 4 oz
- fat- free cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 c
- cold fat-free milk
- 1 pkg
- ( 3.4 ounce) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 tsp
- grated lemon peel
- 2 1/2 c
- sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 Tbsp
- white grape juice or water
- prepared angel food cake (10 inches)
How to Make Strawberry Lemon Trifle
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt. Add the milk, pudding mix and lemon peel; beat until smooth. In a blender, process 1/2 cup strawberries and grape juice until smooth.
- 2Tear cake into 1-inch cubes; place a third in a trifle bowl or 3-quart serving bowl. Top with a third of the pudding mixture and half of the remaining strawberries. Drizzle with half of the strawberry sauce. Repeat. Top with the remaining cake and pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. ENJOY!!!!
- 3If you want to, you can use regular ingredients instead of fat-free.