1 stickreal butter
1 cchopped pecans, divided (i like to toast my pecans to bring out the flavor, but you don't have to)
1 cpowdered sugar
1 qtstrawberries, sliced
1 1/2 call purpose flour
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
2- 16 oztubs of cool whip
1 pkgstrawberry glaze (or make your own)
·a few blueberries for garnish (optional)
How to Make Strawberry Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350. First layer: melt butter and mix in flour and 1/2 cup of the pecans. Press in bottom of 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- Second layer: Mix softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and one of the containers of cool whip with mixer just until blended well and spread on top of crust.
- Third layer: Spread glaze on top of second layer.
- Fourth: Cover glaze with sliced strawberries.
- Fifth: Cover with the other tub of Cool Whip.
- Garnish with the remaining 1/2 cup of pecans and a few sliced strawberries and a few blueberries if you wish.