- 1 stick
- real butter
- 1 c
- chopped pecans, divided (i like to toast my pecans to bring out the flavor, but you don't have to)
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 qt
- strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2- 16 oz
- tubs of cool whip
- 1 pkg
- strawberry glaze (or make your own)
- a few blueberries for garnish (optional)
How to Make Strawberry Dessert
- 1Preheat oven to 350. First layer: melt butter and mix in flour and 1/2 cup of the pecans. Press in bottom of 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- 2Second layer: Mix softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and one of the containers of cool whip with mixer just until blended well and spread on top of crust.
- 3Third layer: Spread glaze on top of second layer.
- 4Fourth: Cover glaze with sliced strawberries.
- 5Fifth: Cover with the other tub of Cool Whip.
- 6Garnish with the remaining 1/2 cup of pecans and a few sliced strawberries and a few blueberries if you wish.