Spiced Pecan Cream Cheese Cake Cookies-Annette's
Spice cake mix, cream cheese, butter, cinnamon chips and pecans! Does it get any better? And talk about easy to put together. This is another one of those throw together in a pinch recipes. It's also very versatile. You can use any kind of cake mix you want and either change up the mix-in's or leave them out completely. These are a play off the original "Gooey Butter Cookies" but I changed up the ingredients to fit what was in our pantry.
- 1 box
- spice cake mix
- 1 stick
- butter, room temp
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temp
- 1 large
- 1 c
- cinnamon chips (found in chocolate chip isle)
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Spiced Pecan Cream Cheese Cake Cookies-Annette's
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter with a spoon until well blended. Stir in vanilla and egg.
- 2Add cake mix; stir until well combined. Fold in cinnamon chips and pecans.
- 3Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 4Bake 10 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Do NOT over bake or they will turn hard. Enjoy!