☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg
- 6 oz vanilla pudding instant
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple crushed drained lg size
- 2 bag(s)
- 10 oz frozen strawberries
- 16 oz carton cool whip
How to Make Southern Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
- 1Bake cake in two round cake pans and set aside to cool.
- 2Make pudding and set in refrigerator to get cold. Cut one layer of cake in small chunks; put in punch bowl.
- 3Spread half of pudding on top; then add half of pineapple and one package strawberries. Slice one banana on top; half of Cool Whip, spreading to cover completely
- 4Repeat with the other layer the same - ending with Cool Whip. Let set in refrigerator overnight.
Just look at this vision of yummylishus beauty!