Sour Cream Loaf
1 ptsour cream
1/2 lbbutter or margarine (i use butter)
2 tspbaking powder
2 tspbaking soda
2 tspvanilla (do not use imitation, ever!)
2 tspalmond extract
How to Make Sour Cream Loaf
- Preheat over to 325 degrees
- Grease 2 or 3 loaf pans
- Cream together sugar and butter until fluffy
- Mix dry ingredients together in separate bowl.
- Add vanilla, almond and sour cream to butter mixture. Mix until well combined
- Add flour mixture in gradually, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour into greased loaf pans.
- Sprinkle tops with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour until pick comes out clean.
- Let cool on wire rack before removing from pans.