★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 can(s)crescent rolls
3pkgs cream cheese
2 1/2 csugar
1 stickbutter, melted
2packages or cans strawberries (or other fruit of choice)
How to Make Sopapia Cheesecake
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and 2 cups of the sugar.
- Spray 13 x 9 pan. Line bottom of pan with 1 1/2 cans of rolls. Smooth cream cheese over rolls. Add fruit. Cover with remaining rolls.
- Melt butter and pour over all.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar & cinnamon; sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes in oven preheated to 350 degrees.