★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 can(s)
- crescent rolls
- pkgs cream cheese
- 2 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- packages or cans strawberries (or other fruit of choice)
How to Make Sopapia Cheesecake
- 1Mix cream cheese, vanilla and 2 cups of the sugar.
- 2Spray 13 x 9 pan. Line bottom of pan with 1 1/2 cans of rolls. Smooth cream cheese over rolls. Add fruit. Cover with remaining rolls.
- 3Melt butter and pour over all.
- 4Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar & cinnamon; sprinkle over top.
- 5Bake for 30-35 minutes in oven preheated to 350 degrees.