Sock It To Me Cake
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 1/2 cchopped pecans
2 Tbspbutter cake mix
1(18.25 ounce) butter cake mix (less 2 tablespoons for streusel)
1 csour cream
1/2 cpowdered sugar (please see notes)
How to Make Sock It To Me Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour bundt pan.
- In a small bowl mix together cinnamon, brown sugar, pecans and 2 tablespoons dried cake mix.
- In a large mixing bowl add the remaining cake mix, oil, sour cream, water, eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until combined scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl.
- Pour 2/3’s of the batter into the pan. Spoon the streusel into the center using a small spoon working all the way around the cake. Gently pour the rest of the batter over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set. Cool in the pan for 20 minutes before inverting.
- Whisk together milk and powdered sugar. Drizzle over fully cooled cake.
We prefer a light drizzle on this cake since it is already quite sweet. If you prefer a heavier drizzle double the powdered sugar and milk.