Snickerdoodle Coffee Cake
How to Make Snickerdoodle Coffee Cake
- 1Mix all the above in a bowl.Do not add your topping ingredients to the bowl.
- 2Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees. Use a non-stick baking spray(I use Bakers joy)to coat your 9" square pan(I have used a 9" round cake pan too).
- 3With a rubber spatula, put your batter into the pan,set aside.
- 4Now its time for your topping.Take 3/4th Cup sugar and 1 Tablespoon of ground cinnamon and put into a small bowl,mix well together. Sprinkle over your batter,make sure batter is covered well.
- 5Place the pan into the oven. 400 degrees and bake for 25 minutes or till tested done. when done, remove the cake and let cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- 6Best served warm. great with cold milk,hot tea or coffee. Great as an easy breakfast or snack. Enjoy!