How to Make Snickerdoodle Bread
- 1Cream butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until fluffy. Add eggs and mix well.
- 2Add vanilla and sour cream and mix well.
- 3Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add to wet ingredients and mix until all combined.
- 4Add cinnamon chips and stir into batter. Set aside.
- 5Spoon batter into 4 mini loaf pans until about 3/4 full. Mix 3 Tbs sugar and 3 tsp cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle over the batter in each loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 38 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.