Snicker Bar Cake-Annette's
Recipe is my variation of another. Picture is mine.
1 pkgcake mix, german chocolate
1 pkgkraft caramels (14 oz)
1 pkgchocolate chips (12 oz)
1 cpeanuts, chopped
1carton cool whip
1king size snickers bar, chopped
How to Make Snicker Bar Cake-Annette's
- Mix cake according to directions on box.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 9x13 cake pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 300°F.
- Melt caramels, margarine and milk in double broiler.
- When cake is cooled, pour caramel mixture over it and sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanuts. Spoon remainder of cake batter on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 250°F and then 10 more minutes at 350°F.
- Cool completely and top with cool whip and chopped up Snickers Bar. Enjoy!
- ****I have made this cake and not put the cool whip or Snickers bar on top and I have also made it and just put cool whip and no Snickers bar. It's up to you and what you're in the mood for.****