Salted Carmel Cake
How to Make Salted Carmel Cake
- Mix cake according to package directions. I substituted cold coffee for the water.
- After removing the cake from the oven poke holes all over the cake with a fork.
- Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over the warm cake.
- Next pour the carmel sauce over the sweetened condensed milk.
- Sprinkle a pinch or two salt over the carmel.
- When the cake is cool cover with the container of Cool Whip.
- Chop the SKOR bars and sprinkle on top of Cool Whip.
- Store in the refrigerator.