How to Make Rhubarb Rumble
- 1Prepare a 9x13" baking dish with food release spray.
- 2Chop the rhubarb -- it'll take several good sized stalks. Layer the rhubarb in the bottom of the baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle the sugar over the rhubarb.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the sugar.
Sprinkle the marshmallows over the gelatin.
- 4In a mixing bowl, prepare the cake mix according to the package directions.
Pour the cake batter over the marshmallow layer.
- 5Bake about 55 minutes at 300*
- 6NOTE: This recipe can easily be made gluten free by substituting your favorite gluten free cake mix.