How to Make Rhubarb Rumble
- Prepare a 9x13" baking dish with food release spray.
- Chop the rhubarb -- it'll take several good sized stalks. Layer the rhubarb in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the rhubarb.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the sugar.
Sprinkle the marshmallows over the gelatin.
- In a mixing bowl, prepare the cake mix according to the package directions.
Pour the cake batter over the marshmallow layer.
- Bake about 55 minutes at 300*
- NOTE: This recipe can easily be made gluten free by substituting your favorite gluten free cake mix.