★★★★★ 1 vote5
- stick butter, not margarine
- pk. (10) refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 small
- jar strawberry preserves
- 1/2 oz.
- pkg. chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 c.
- powdered sugar
How to Make Real Easy Upside Down Coffee Cake
- 1preheat oven 350 deg.; put 1/4 stick butter in round pan (9") melt in preheated oven. Remove and swirl melted butter over pan/sides.
- 2spoon preserves into bottom of cake pan, sprinkle nuts over, arrange biscuits from outside-in-covering preserves/nuts.
- 3bake 20 min, til biscuit tops are golden brown. Place serving plate on top of cake pan. Carefully flip plate and pan upside down to transfer plate.
- 4Let cool 5 min., Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve. This is great for a quick brunch with family/friends.