Quick & Easy Zucchini Carrot Muffins-Annette's
Recipe is my own.
1 box18 oz. carrot cake mix
1 1/2 cshredded zucchini
1/4 cvegetable oil or melted butter
1/2 cchopped pecans (optional)
·cream cheese frosting (homemade or canned)
How to Make Quick & Easy Zucchini Carrot Muffins-Annette's
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium to large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg, applesauce and oil or melted butter. Mix well.
- Stir in the zucchini and raisins. If using pecans, stir them in as well.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 of the way full with cake batter mixer.
- Bake for 25-30 or until cake test done when sticking a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- You can leave these plain but they are DELICIOUS with cream cheese frosting. To stick with the theme of making it super easy, when cooled completely you can frost cupcakes with canned creme cheese frosting or you can make a homemade cream cheese frosting. Enjoy!
Here is my recipe for a WONDERFUL cream cheese frosting that includes pudding and cool whip. Cream Cheese Pudding Cool Whip Frosting-Annette's