Quick & Easy Boston Cream Pie
- 1 pkg
- (3.4 oz) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 c
- plus 2 tbsp. cold milk, divided
- 1 1/2 c
- thawed cool whip whipped topping
- round yellow cake layer (8 or 9 inch)
- square baker's unsweetened chocolate
- 1 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Quick & Easy Boston Cream Pie
- 1BEAT pudding mix and 1 cup milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, cut cake horizontally into 2 layers with serrated knife.
- 2STACK cake layers on serving plate, spreading pudding mixture between layers.
- 3MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until chocolate is melted. Add sugar and remaining milk; mix well. Spread over cake. Refrigerate 1 hour.