1 boxbutterscotch instant pudding
1/2 cbutterscotch chips
1/4 cgrapeseed oil
1/2 calmond milk
1 cof can pumpkin
1 1/2 tsppumpkin pie spices
!/2 tspallspice, ground
3 largeeggs lightly beaten
1 boxyellow gluten free cke mix
How to Make "QUICK AND EASY" GLUTEN FREE".PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except,cake mix and pudding mix,and chips.
- In another bowl add all the other ingredients mix together..
- now add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.
So what were saying is put all your dry ingredients together in one bowl and all your wet ingredients in another bowl.
Now mix together. don't over mix, grease and flour lightly your bundt pan,extra around the spout so chips don't stick.. like mine...
- Pour into your bundt cake pan,in a preheated oven at 350...bake for apx close to 1 hour and 15 min. do the tooth pick testing.
watch it close the last 10 min.
- Let it cool in the pan for about 30 min on your wire rack let it "cool completely" before removing and sprinkle with powered sugar and than maybe some colored sprinkles.