Pumpkin Pumpkin Spice Roll
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
2/3 ccanned pumpkin ( not pumpkin pie mix)
1/2 boxyellow cake mix
1-1/2 tspcinnamon, ground
1/4 tspcloves, ground
2 Tbsppowdered sugar
4 ozphilly cream cheese, softened
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cheavy whipping cream
1/4 cwalnuts, chopped
How to Make Pumpkin Pumpkin Spice Roll
- Frist pre-heat the oven to 375F. Then line a 15x10x1 inch pan with foil or waxed paper greased or sprayed.
- Next in a medium bowl beat the eggs with an eletric mixer on high speed for about 2 mins until thick & lemon colored. Then beat in the pumpkin until well mixed. Gradually beat in the cake mix,cinnamon, nutmeg & cloves on low speed. Then cotinue to beat for about 1 min more. Then pour into a pan,spreading to the corners.
- Next bake for about 10 to 14 mins or until cake is sprinkgy when lightly touched in the center. Then immediately loosen the cake fromthe edges & turn upside down on a towel generously sprinkled with powered sugar. Then carefully remove the foil or waxed paper. When hot carefully roll the cake & towel from the narrow end first. Cool on a wore rack for about 1 hour.
- Then in a medium bowl beat the cream cheese & brown sugar with the mixer on high speed unitl smooth. Then gradually add in the whipping cream. Beat until stiff & stir in 2 Tbsp. of the nuts into the cream cheese mixture. Unroll the cake & remove the towel, sread half the cream cheese mixtureover the cake & roll up again carefully. Then spread the remaining frosting over the outside. Sprinkle with the nuts.
- Special Tip: You may make this ahead of time & store in the ice box until ready to serve.