Pumpkin Pumpkin Push-Up Pie Pops
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1 c
- canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1 can(s)
- rich & creamy cream cheese frosting
- push-up containers (i used chopsticks)
- additional pumpkin pie spice
How to Make Pumpkin Pumpkin Push-Up Pie Pops
- 1First pre-heat the oven to 350F. Then spray 36 mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Then in a large bowl mix the first 4 ingerdinets with 1 tsp. of the pumpkin spice with an eletric mixer on low speed until moistened. Then beat on medium speed for about 2 mins,scraping the bowl occasionally. Then fill each muffin cup 2/3 full.
- 2Next bake for about 15 mins or until toothpick comes out clean. Then remove from muffin pan onto a wire rack. Cool completley for about 15 to 20 mins.
- 3Next mixthe remaining pumpkin pie spice into the frosting.
- 4Then to stack the pops. Drop 1 mini cupcake into each container. Add a full spoon of the frosting,then add another cupcake on top & frost. Then sprinkle with pumpkin spice.
- 5How I made it without the containers. I used a large wooden chopstick. I frosted each cupcake first, then push the chopstick throw the first one & then push throw another cupcake & top with pumpkin spice.